PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, October 1, 2012

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

Tonite I worked on some fall and Halloween cards.  My first was for a challenge at Crafty Creations and this months card challenge over at Colorful Creations.  The challenge at Crafty Creations was to use autumn leaves and at Colorful Creations it was to use stamping.  I used several colors of Distress Inks and a cute little leaf stamp.  I finished it up with a sticker from my stash and a little bling leaf.

Here is card #1:



My next card was for the challenge over at Scrappy Moms to create a Halloween Card, at Delightful Challenges and also at Pixie Dust Studio to use the colors orange, green and purple and black.  I had a great piece of Echo Park paper in the right color scheme and some cute little pumpkins from a border strip by K & Company.  I finished it off with a Happy Halloween stamp which I stamped on green and matted with purple and orange.  I put a strip of black corrugate underneath and used pop dots under my pumpkins.

Card #2:


My last card for tonite was another Halloween card using inspiration from CASE Study.  I used the flip side of the Echo Park paper, some orange and black cardstock and a frame die by Sizzix.  In the frame I put a few ghosts from another K & Company border.  I stamped the word 'boo' randomly all over.  Under the frame is a border resembling caution tape that says CAUTION - ENTER IF YOU DARE.  Here is the inspiration piece:


and here is Card #3:

Thanks for stopping by for a little fall fun!


4 comments:

  1. Those pumpkins are a hoot, love your card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our Orange, Green and Purple Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy!! Great selection of projects - love the fab colours of the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula! this is Tammy from (in)design. I'm glad you found us! Just send me your FB name and Twitter handle if you have one, and we'll add you to the group!

    indesigncreativecommunity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your festive projects, Paula! The "crime scene" tape on your last card is especially cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete