PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, May 9, 2015

ONE PLUS ONE!

Today I am going to share my last layout for the NSD challenges over at A Cherry on Top as well as a card.

First for the layout.  The challenge was Donna's Scraplift with a twist.  The instructions were to go to the gallery, to the page of your age, and select a layout to lift the design from.  then you needed to select 5 embellishments from the other layouts on the page.

Here is the layout I lifted.


The embellishments I chose were:

flower cluster
3 banner flags
buttons
white lettering
frame part of photo inside mat

Here is my layout:


flower cluster, buttons

3 banner flags, buttons

white lettering

frame inside mat

And now for the card -

I used sketch #396 from Mojo Monday.

The sketch-

and my card - 


I hope that you have enjoyed today's share.  Please stop back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment