PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, November 12, 2012

INCY WINCY WEEK TWO!

For my second week as Guest Designer for Incy Wincy I was given some digital images by Kenny K to work with and the theme was Girl Power.  Although October Breast Cancer Awareness Month is over I decided to go for the Breast Cancer Fighter Gal.  I coupled it with some ribbon I have that reads "Perhaps I am Stronger Than I Think".  I put a strip of this diagonally above the image and then the part of the ribbon that reads "I Am Stronger Than I Think'" underneath the image.  It was mounted on some coordinating paper, I added a flower and a bit of bling and voila complete!


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Want to get а Free iPaԁ 3? Diѕcovеr hοw аt http://myiρaԁ3.
    top-infoгmation.net/ . If you're wondering how, it's thanks to the beta teѕtіng οpеnіngѕ
    at Aρple. Sіmρly test the model foг a
    month and keep it afterwards! Simρly amazing.
    Take a look at my web site ... Stage 4 Kidney Cancer

    ReplyDelete