PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, November 10, 2012

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

As soon as I saw the sketch for this week's CYAO I knew exactly what I had to find in my stash.  

Here is the sketch for this week:


and the rest of the challenge is to use 3 of the following:


*grunge board/grunge paper  *ribbon  *punch
*hand stitching  *stickles/liquid pearls   *vellum

I knew that I had Webster's Pages paper with a Santa coming in a parachute. As it turns out I not only had paper with it but fabric ribbon.  The ribbon was the perfect size (and of course it also met one of the 3 requirements!)  Next I used some contrasting paper and punched a border (requirement #2 - punch!)    I was stuck on what to use for my last requirement.  I went in search for my box of grungeboard and went thru the sheets looking at all the elements.  I decided that I could use some of the stars (requirement #3!)  After I put the on I decided they did not have enough pizzazz so I got some rock candy stickles and coated the grungeboard.  (extra credit requirement!  LOL!)

And finally, here is my card:


Hope you are enjoying your weekend and I am so happy you stopped by to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment