PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, November 24, 2012

SCRUBBY DUBBY FUN!

I know I have not been very creative this week but hope to be getting back on track now that Thanksgiving has passed.  Thomas and I spent a wonderful Thanksgiving with family in Carlisle, PA.  We don't get to see them often but we always have a good time when we do.

When I got home and started wading through the many emails in my box I discovered that I was invited to try out for a Guest Designer spot at a new challenge blog, the Red Carpet Studio. When I went to check out the site I saw that the current challenge was about pets and I had some fun photos of our new guinea pigs, Beavis and Butthead, getting their first bath. I went to my stash and found some cute bath time paper and embellishments and put together a simple page using 6 of the photos.  I normally do more detail but wanted to be able to use all of the photos.

The Say it with Words Challenge over at Colorful Creations this month was to use the word 'fun' on a layout so I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to complete that challenge as well.

And now, here is some scrubby dubby fun!


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope that you have enjoyed sharing in another moment in the lives of Beavis & Butthead!

1 comment:

  1. This is just too, too sweet! What adorable photos and such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete