Here's how it works...I received a blog post from Judy-Scrappin Nana, saying she had a surprise on her blog for me...I went on over and discovered that she had awarded me (and 6 others) with The Versatile Blogger award.
As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.
7 things you may not know about me are:
1. I am the Mom of two wonderful boys that are BOTH currently Teenagers! (and I am still alive!) I have discovered that in my opinion 20 toddlers would be easier than 2 teenagers!
2. I was a foster parent in 1991-1992 and have recently found my foster-daughter on Facebook!
3. I have been married twice - once for 66 days and once for 16 years. So I have done the short and long of it...now just to decide about when to have a 3rd go at it.
4. I have been in a long-distance relationship for the last 3 years. It has been hard but oh so worth it.
5. I look forward to having Grandchildren...just not yet.
6. I am planning a big move to Pennsylvania in the new year.
7. I am working hard at getting a new business started.
and now for the really tough part...choosing 7 other blogs to pass the award on to.
1. Rhea http://starrgazercreates.blogspot.com/
2. Louise http://louisegale.com/
3. Julie http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/
4. SheShe http://ourcolorfulcreations.blogspot.com/
5. Jill http://paperthrills.blogspot.com/
6. Nicole http://nicollelovesscrapbooking.com/
7. Robyn http://craftingwithowse.blogspot.com/
I admire the work of all of you and wanted to share something to let you know it. For some great artsy inspiration please be sure to visit my special 7.
Thanks again Judy for selecting me!