PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank you Anna...

of http://annabeedesigns.blogspot.com/ for awarding me The Liebster Blog award.




So now I get to pass it on to 5 other people.


Here are the rules: 
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. If you are not a follower of theirs, that might be a nice way to show appreciation for the award.;)
  • Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.
I will be choosing my 5 blogs as soon as I get a tad more settled in my new life in Delaware!  I am up to my eyeballs in boxes and bags right now but promise to come back and do this ASAP!


1 comment: