PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, September 24, 2012

IN SEARCH OF SANTA

My next choice of challenge was from ABC Christmas and the challenge was S is for Santa so I went in search of a Santa embellishment in my stash.  I came across a great batch of Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather chipboard and decided to run with it.

Here is my first card:


My next challenge was by Fab N Funky and it was something with wings.  I had a great little angel in the chipboard pack and decided she would be perfect.


Card #2:


And just because I had another Santa I went for a third card to this series.

Card #3:



Hope you have enjoyed my early holiday joy!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous cards Paula :-) I love the chipboard designs ,, so very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas cards, Paula, wonderful colours.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge
    Greetings Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Paula, some fab designs and it's never too early to start for Xmas.
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab fun cards, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete