PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, December 27, 2013

A VERY UNPRODUCTIVE DECEMBER

Sorry it has been so long since I have regularly posted anything.  I suffer from depression and it is at a high point right now.  There are also some complicated family situations happening.  

I usually work in a larger size so ATCs are a real challenge for me but I had signed up for a swap in my (in)design group.  I finally did get them done and into the mail... I also used them as my sample piece for my challenge - Something Small on Colorful Creations.




Tonite I managed to create a card but I am not going to show it now as it is for a DT assignment for Scrapping Everyday Miracles January challenge (so keep watch in a few days to see it!)

I also was able to create a layout...it is for a challenge called the Ugly Paper challenge on Scrapbook.com.  I thought I had taken a photo of my uglies before (which really is required for the challenge) but after I completed the layout and went to upload everything into their gallery I discovered that I had no 'before' photo...  so here is the finished product anyway...




Thanks for stopping by.  It's late and I am finally getting off to bed. Hopefully my creating will be back on track and I will have more to share with you soon!


1 comment:

  1. This is definitely not an Ugly!! Love it! Hang in there and keep creating!

    ReplyDelete