PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, February 16, 2014

FOR THE BIRDS!

Yesterday I created a card for sketch challenge #YNSFFCO9 at 'Your Next Stamp.com' and Crafty Creations Challenges #256 For The Birds.  

Here is the sketch:




Michael's Mom loves cardinals so I had picked up this great Jolee Cardinal awhile back and was so happy to get to use it.  

Here is my card:


I know the background looks white here but it is actually a cream color and the box on the right is a pale blue with tiny dots.

I hope that you enjoyed that little peek of creativity.  My plan is to get to a few things tonite so that I will have more to share with you tomorrow.  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, made me smile from ear to ear, cardinals were my grandmas favorite bird, thank you for making me smile and remember her <3 Thank you for linking up with us over at YNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How unique..i like the felt cardinal! One of my favorite birds to see in the winter! Thank you for using our sketch at Your Next Stamp..hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete