PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, August 15, 2014

GETTING BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS!

I am finally getting back into the swing of things and doing a bit of creating.  Last night I was able to complete 2 layouts.  The first I am entering in Soul Scrappers SLC35 - Don't Stop the Music which called for using a line from the Rihanna song by that name.  And that is what I used - the name of the song!

The photos were from a classic rock concert I took my kids to featuring Bad Company and Lynard Skynard.  We had a really great time.

Here is the layout -





I am also entering this layout at The Paper Girls challenge #61 with the theme Superheroes.  If you are from my 'era' you will know that Bad Company certainly fall into the category of Superheroes of Rock (as does Lynard Skynard)!

My next layout is also for Soul Scrappers.  It is for challenge #SC80 which is a sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch they provided:



and here is my layout:



I am also entering this one at Paper Wings Productions August challenge - Anything Goes.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog and that you will stop by again soon!  All comments greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Two superhero bands for sure, I agree! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us over Paper Wings Productions!
    xo Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Thank you for playing along with us this month over at Paper Wings Productions and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Paula! I love the pop of purple on both. Thanks for joining the Paper Wings Productions challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete