PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, November 14, 2014

SO INSPIRED!

Today I want to share a layout I created last night for the sketch and mood board challenge for the upcoming holiday issue of the online publication 'Let's Get Inspired!'

Here is the sketch which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise:


and the wonderful holiday mood board:



and here is my layout:

 
 
I also did another holiday layout using the Flying Unicorn challenge Flying Unicorn Gives Back Sketch by Alda and Shona. 
 
Here is the sketch which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise:
 


and here is my layout:


As soon as I found this paper in my stash I knew it would be perfect for this photo!

I have also entered these layouts in the Create for Less Holiday Contest.

I wish the photos would be clearer but I am still stuck using the phone for photos and the library computer with IE so nothing else is compatible.



No comments:

Post a Comment