PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, December 6, 2014

THE RESIDENTS OF RIVERCREST FARM

Today I am going to share with you two layouts I did of the cute little residents of Rivercrest Farm where I went for my crop in September.

My first layout uses the December 1st sketch from over at Stuck?!Sketches.  They are also having a call for Guest Designers so I think I would like to toss my hat in the ring for a spot as well as entering in the challenge.

Here is the sketch.


And here is my layout:

 
 
My next layout uses Make It Monday #30 from The Memory Nest.  The sketch also calls for some stamping on the background.
 
 
 
And here is my layout:

 
 
Here is a close up of my stamping!
 


 
I hope that you have enjoyed meeting some of my fun friends from the Farm!
 
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Maybe not the best clarity but I just love your photos! Great take on the sketch and great colors! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on both sketches!! Fun pics. Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos and layouts! Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete