PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, February 11, 2016

PLAYING PAPER DOLLS AGAIN!

Today I have a few quick things to share.  The first is a tag for the mother of one of the gals in a group I belong to.  She has developed dementia and this is a subject dear to my heart as I went through it with my Mom.  We were told bright colors to catch her attention as well as blue being her favorite color.

Here is what I came up with - 
This is Audrey - 
Julie Nutting's 1950's decade doll.

Next is another attempt at Pocket Art.  This is for a Winter Themed Page Swap over at Robin's Scrap Nest.  The doll I chose for this page is Valentina!

And here are a few close-ups!



Along with the page swap event there is going to be an optional game for those that wanted to create another pocket page. For this one I got to use one of my newest stamps from Julie's latest collection which all have a beach theme.  I also entered this page in a challenge at Paper Doll Trading for using a 1950's theme.  This is Suzi!

and the close-ups!




Hope you have enjoyed my doll shares today!   
Hopefully I will find a spot to create more soon!

All comments gratefully appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment