PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, March 17, 2016

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Tags are such a fun way to share a bit of our creativity.  Here are a few tags I have made this past week.

First is my Irish fairy.  I sent her to a good friend and how perfect that she arrived today - 
St. Patrick's Day!


Here is my Spring Flowers tag for the Bring on Spring Flowers swap on Addicted to Paper Dolls.


and a close-up of the fun felt flowers with 
a sparkly bead center-

And for Carol's Extra Tag Swap Disney over at Paper Doll Trading I created this-

I dressed my doll just like Minnie Mouse and used some fun Disney papers and embellishments.

And finally-
 for the Star Doll - Use Your Mixed Media challenge over at Paper Doll Trading I created this-

I used a back ground of 3 different colors of modeling paste that was covered with a thin coat of a sparkly Stickles and a wash of watered down white acrylic paint.

I added this cute little felt and chipboard saying 

and some fun feathers and a flair button that says 'Happy'

I hope that you have enjoyed my latest paper doll creations! I'd love to hear what you think so oplease do leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment