PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, March 30, 2012

SCRAPPING EVERYDAY MIRACLES

Last night I discovered another sketch challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  There are two wonderful prizes being offered one of which is an opportunity to attend Ashes to Beauty with Nana Campana.  I immediately got to work on my submission.  Here is the sketch you had to work with.  The first thing I did was to rotate it 1/4 turn clockwise to accommodate the photo I chose.


and here is my submission:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Paula! (and what a little cutie!) Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, what a sweet photo that is. This is a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at SEM this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really turned out well - wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you turned the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you flipped the sketch to make it work with the photo, and totally agree with the other "cutie" comments:o). Thanks so much for joining in the challenge fun at SEM with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch, thanks for being part of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete