PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, December 17, 2012

I LOVE TO CREATE

so I was thrilled when I was asked to be the guest designer this week on the Love to Create Challenge Blog.   

The sponsor of the challenge this week is QKR Stampede.  They have a great selection of stamps which come as digital or unmounted red rubber.  I chose this adorable sledding bear to go along with this week's theme of Winter Fun.  I colored the image with some glitter gel pens and alcohol markers.  I cut around the image with a Creative Memories oval cutter and mounted it on an oval cardstock.  I used the same cardstock for the base of the card and topped it with a layer of SEI patterned paper.  



Isn't he adorable?  Please stop by the Love to Create Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations from their Design Team as well as to enter a creation of your own.  Don't forget to check out the fun stamps at QKR Stampede.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment