PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, December 9, 2012

IT'S TIME FOR CYAO AGAIN!

Here we are again - time for another week of Paper Secrets CYAO challenge.  

This week's challenge was to use this sketch:


plus three of the following:


*heat embossing *transparency  *pearls
*grungeboard/grungepaper  *washi tape  *machine stitching

For my card this week I used hunter green paper.  I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment onto this.  On top I used some gold cardstock with more of the green for the smaller boxes. I stamped and heat embossed my dove on white paper and fussy cut it. The swirl is grungeboard which I painted with a gold dauber.  I added three metallic pearls and a bunch of stickles.  And that was all three!

Here's the outcome:


Thanks for stopping by.  I should have more Christmas cards coming during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment