PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, September 27, 2014

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY CINDY & TIM!

This is an album I made for my step nephew and his bride of their wedding day.  I finally sent it to them as they celebrated their first anniversary.  I forgot to take photos or to blog it but Cindy posted the photos on Facebook so I wanted to share them here.  I struggle with anything smaller than 12x12 and this was probably about 5"x7" mini accordian book.  I remember struggling with the page edges so I dipped them in glue and gold glitter.  

Here we go - 

The Cover-

I had picked out a lot of different wedding embellishments and you will see several quotes throughout.  The photo of them is from the invitation.


This is the wedding party making their entrance.  The photo on the right includes my Step Brother Jeff who was the best man and the cute little tot with him and the Maid of Honor is Cindy & Tim's cute little son Elijah.


The flower girls are Tim's niece Kaitlyn and Cindy's daughter Nicole.  And finally - here comes the beautiful Bride with her Dad.


On the left is a copy of the cover of their ceremony program and on the right a photo saying their vows.


Here are the rings!


These pages were the front side of the book...Hopefully she will share the flip side so I can show you the rest!  Watch for another post coming soon!

I have shared these with Robin's Scrap Nest and I am also posting to Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes challenge #151.

Thanks for checking out my memories of this beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment