PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

From a wonderful trip to Ohio. I met some awesome online friends 'in real life', stayed with Robin of Robin's Scrap Nest and her awesome family and then went to a fabulous fun 4 day crop at Rivercrest Barn!  There I met many more online friends 'in real life' and had lots of fun.  There will be a batch of layouts with photos from there coming soon.  

For tonite I am sharing the book I made while I was there as a gift for Robin.



I had hoped to get everyone that was there to sign in on this page but I know that a few did not get to sign. 



If you look carefully below you can see that the word SMILE is embossed on the box on the right.




It's hard to see but the bottom block has an epoxy that reads "Don't squat with your spurs on!"


I thought the 12" embossing folder used below was just perfect as if you look you will see there is a robin on the bottom!



My next page was done using the layout for Scrapping Everyday Miracles Mini-Crop Challenge #2.

The Sketch:








Don't you love my new embossing folder on the mats below?  I know it will quickly become one of my favorites.  The flower is wood!



The stars I used here are burlap and the two sparkly things holding up the acrylic word are tiny clothespins!


This was the perfect opportunity to use this embossing folder.  Rivercrest barn has the most spectacular chandeliers everywhere throughout the barn!





The cute little animal paper piecings are from a swap that I was in years ago in a group called Kroppin Kids.  So happy I finally found the perfect place to use them.

I hope you enjoyed getting to see my book and wait until I start sharing the fun photos of the crop!  We had a truly awesome time!

I am also going to share this gift with Word Art Wednesday for their Anything Goes challenge #151.

4 comments:

  1. OMG amazing project.. love every page.. and great take on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so totally amazing Paula! Wonderful layouts on all of them. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and welcome back!! That book is amazing!!! The theme is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project Paula...love the way it turned out. And I'm sure Robin loved it too!!

    ReplyDelete