PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

PROUD MAMA

Today I am going to share the card I made for a very special occasion today.  Today is my eldest son's 3rd Anniversary of being clean and sober.  I am so proud of him.  He is only 22 years old.  He has been growing and changing for the better since, and this year especially he has made some great strides, moving to his own apartment with a friend.   He shares his story at meetings, has chaired meetings and done a lot in AA and has made some wonderful friends that are also living right.  It has also been a good example for my younger son who once told me during Robert's active addiction...'Don't worry Mommy, when I get to be a teenager I won't put you through what Robert put US through.' 

I chose sketch #381 from Mojo Monday.
 
I normally only do an outside, but tonite I am going to share the inside as well.
 
 


 
I am also entering this into Sketches4all Stacy's January 2015 Card Challenge - Something Blue or New and Word Art Wednesday challenge #167 Anything Goes.
 
And, I have another reason to be proud...I have been selected to be on the Design Team of Soul Scrappers.
 
Soul Team
 
 I will be sharing my first challenge on February 2nd.  My topic will be Using Up Scraps.  Hope that you will play along.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Paula...I remember you telling me about your son. That is so wonderful that it has been 3 years!....Life will be so much better since he caught this so young!...you SHOULD be proud!!! and congrats too! Wonderfully done card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete