PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, February 8, 2015

A BIT MORE OF CHRISTMAS!

Today I am sharing another Christmas layout with you using Soul Scrappers Sketch challenge SC87. I have decided that I want to get as much of this Christmas scrapped as possible since I have not done all of the last several Christmas'.

Here is the sketch:
 
I love being able to share all the little accents I've
added to my page...
 
Here is a large brad that actually has tiny little stones
as lights on the tree. 

This was the title that was already printed on the page
that was just perfect for the photo I chose.

Here's a tag with some great cording I used through the hole.
  I wanted to loop it but it is thick and stiff and it ripped
 through the tag.  I had put an eyelet in the hole
but it pulled it right through!
 
I thought this little chipboard accent was perfect as the photo was taken on Christmas Eve.  When I put it on the printed paper it got lost and I wanted you to be able to read it so matting it on white helped with that but then it got lost on the paper so I matted it on the same cardstock I had used for the backing of the page.

And finally!  The finished project!

I was not very happy with the way the photo shop printed the photo as it was a bit grainy even in this standard 4x6 size so I am hoping that I can get a better quality reprint at a different shop soon and replace it!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope that you will take this time to stop by Soul Scrappers and have a shot at the sketch too or at another of the many fun challenges we offer!











No comments:

Post a Comment