PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SO HERE WAS THE START!

Yesterday I was blessed to attend the wedding of some very special friends.  I wanted to create a wedding album for them - not the typical type as I am sure they will have an amazing one from their photographer but one that tells a bit of their story.


Here is what I came up with...



The title page - 

and some close-ups



I thought it would be fun to start with childhood photos of the Bride and Groom.


The Bride

 and a few close-ups



and sweet little Julie Nutting's doll Adara (as Adriane)

The Groom
 




and one of Julie's little boys - Toby (as Chris)

I am going to share those two layouts over at the Facebook Group Addicted to Paper Dolls.

You have already seen other pages from the book over the last few weeks so my shares this month are a bit out of whack!  Sorry if there ends up being any confusion.

More to follow...


1 comment: