PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, August 7, 2015

YIKES! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

I never realized I missed my first of the month post here on my blog for Scrapping Everyday Miracles. I got the challenge and my teams work all posted on the challenge blog but never shared anything with you all, my readers.  So I will start today's post with that.

Scrapping Everyday Miracles has 3 challenges happening right now.  There is a layout sketch, a card sketch and some scripture inspiration.  My share for this month is the card sketch.



There was a wonderful couple from my church celebrating their 46th Wedding Anniversary so I created my card for them.  I chose to rotate the sketch 1/4 turn counter-clockwise.

Don't you love the antique button?

and the inside!

I also never got to share this fun layout with you using Let's Get Sketchy July week 3 sketch.  


Yes, I am still working on some photos from that fun crop I went to at Rivercrest Farm in Dover Ohio. This is Robin of "Robin's Scrap Nest" a fabulous papercrafting Facebook group.


and here are a few fun close-ups so you can see some of the details!

 tags

fun accents
 
my title block
 
and a fun acrylic star

My last creation for this post was a fun jewelry keychain I made for a close friend's birthday.  I have done very very little jewelry making but when I saw these pieces I wanted to create something with them for her.






I'll be back in a bit with a few more creations! 

I am going to share my keychain at Word Art Wednesday for challenge #195 Anything Goes.

I'm so happy that you stopped by and I hope you will leave me a comment letting me know what you think!






6 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and jewellery. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 195th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely and that keychain - oh, my! Just beautiful! What a lucky friend you have! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and that keychain - oh, my! Just beautiful! What a lucky friend you have! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have been busy.. awesome creative projects.. .all of them .. BL

    ReplyDelete