PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A BIT MORE OF ROCKWOOD

I never did get to any creating last night.  I had an excrutiating toothache and ended up going to bed.  Here are two more layouts from Rockwood that I created this evening.  

The first uses sketch #1 from Scrapbook.com September Monthly Sketch Challenge which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise.


Here is my Layout:



my next layout uses sketch # 20 from 2 Broke Girls.


and my Layout:




Tomorrow I am getting my first iron infusion which I hope will give me a bit more energy.  So now it's off to bed for me!  Sweet dreams everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LOs!! Thanks for joining us @ 2 Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO...Thanks for Using a 2 Broke Girls sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are fabulous!!!! Another great job!!!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Broke Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete