PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, September 27, 2013

HAPPY NATIONAL HONEY MONTH

September is National Honey Month.  I created a layout of Thomas' first day of High School using hexagons as honey combs as his school mascot is the yellow jacket.  I used a Crafters Workshop Template with Dry Dex Spackling which I colored with Stickels and Liquid Pearls.  I did this for the Colorful Creations Say It With Words challenge - use the name of your school and I used a September Page Maps sketch from Scrapbook.com.

The Sketch:


My Layout:


For the Kraftie Krea8tions challenge I created some cards using Winnie the Pooh and his love of honey.  



For the first one I used sketch #277 from Sketch Saturday, and the color orange for Kaboodle Doodles  challenge #190, and inspired by the book Pooh's Five Little Honey Pots for Challenge #226 at The C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog.

The Sketch:

The Book:



My Card:


My next card uses sketch #193 from Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge and the color palette challenge from The Crazy Challenge

The Sketch:


The Color Palette Inspiration:



My Card:



My third card uses sketch #175 from Sunday Sketch & Stamp and Polka Dots and Stripes for challenge #TPE218 at The Pink Elephant and Going Dotty Challenge at Try It On Tuesday.

The Sketch:


My Card:



My Fourth Card uses fall colors for challenge #134 at Die-Cuttin Divas, and sketch #DS120 from Deconstructing Jen and Anything Goes at Party Time Tuesday.

The Sketch:


My Card:


My last card uses a button for Fab 'n Funky challenge #186, Autumn Colors for the challenge at Lili's Crafty Little Fairies, and sketch #277 from Sketch Saturday.

The Sketch:


My Card:



I hope you are having a happy honey of a month and that you have enjoyed my sweet creations!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovley pooh bear card, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all those cards and different sketches. Wonderful cards Paula. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card(s) thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous entry with dots!

    xxx Ellie xxx
    Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy and love your Winnie the Poo card for “Crafty Little Fairies..in the Atumn colours..

    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I love Winnie the Pooh! Lovely cards :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness...you've been busy...love them all! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great cards and layouts. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been busy! What a great lineup of your work - thank you for playing along with TPE and DS this week!
    Who doesn't love Pooh and a little honey? ;)

    ReplyDelete