PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

BACK TO HAGLEY

I created two layouts using some of my final photos from my trip to Hagley.  The book will probably
be complete in about 4 more pages.  But now we will see what I did tonite.  

First I chose sketch #7 from the Spice and Sugar Sketch-a-Thon at 2 Broke Girls.

Here's the Sketch:


and my Layout:



My next layout used sketch #18 from 2 Broke Girls September challenges.


and my other Layout:


And now the 3 day weekend has come to a close and it's time for bed.  Thanks for stopping by and Sweet Dreams!

5 comments:

  1. Love both your pages! Thanks for joining us @ 2 Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are beautiful! Thank you for playing along at 2BG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and photos! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketches! Love those hexagons and love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous pages Paula!!! So well done!!!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Broke Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete