PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, April 20, 2014

AT THE START OF SPRING

I am still scrapping the start of winter!  LOL!  I finally found the envelope of photos with the first snowfall of the season in it.  I went into my winter stash and picked out some paper and embellishments and got to work..

I started with a navy backing sheet to match the page that will go across from this one.  There was a really pretty SEI patterned paper of snow and trees that I decided would be perfect as it would pull the two pages together.  I had a great vellum quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson, some snowflake stickers, a title sticker from an Echo Park sheet and a Jack Frost puffy sticker that coordinates with the ones on the other page.  

And here it is:



I am entering this in the 3 Scrappy Boys Spring 2014 Crop First Challenge which calls for using stash that is at least one year old for this layout. The only new item on the page is the photos!  I suspect that most of the supplies used go way beyond one year old!  I am a terrible scrap supply hoarder!  

I am also entering this in Scrapbook.com April Monochrome Aquadoodle and Scrapbook.com April Boys Only.

Hope you all are enjoying a peaceful and blessed Easter.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment