PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, April 5, 2014

HMMMMMMM.......TREAT BAGS

I really struggled with this one.  Chellange #13 over at Scrap Our Stash Stash-a-Thon was Treat Bags/Mini Bags.  I really had to think hard to figure out what I could use for a bag that would fit on my page.  Looking around at the mess of supplies on my desk I saw a small bankers envelope.  I got out those old old old shaped scissors and used the stamp cut to cut off the top of the envelope turning it into a little bag.  I also had decided to use a transparency to how everything lined up under the design was very important.  I chose Scrapbook.com April Four Categories #3 - Techniques:Sketch which called for using this sketch but altering it in some way.  I chose to rotate the sketch 1/4 turn clockwise and change the number of photos from 4 to 5.  After getting it all laid out I had to figure out how you would know it was a bag...so I had to find a way to fill it.  Off to my Scraprack to find some Christmas embellishments that could work.  I was lucky to find some fun epoxy stickers that worked perfectly.

Here is the Sketch:


Here is my Layout:



I didn't realize that the Scrap Our Stash challenge was ending in the afternoon rather than the evening so I am hurrying to finish up.  Only one challenge left.  Off to work on it!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Great page Paula and nice job incorporating the bag into your layout! Thank you for linking up another entry into the Stash a Thon at Scrap Our Stash!!!

    ReplyDelete