Next I took a word art scripture from Word Art Wednesday challenge #85. I ripped it and added pink and orange chalk to it and edged it with Raspberry Distress ink.
I added the scripture, a piece of transparency and some flowers to the canvas.
Next I took Distress Crackle Paint. THIS was a huge mistake. It did not crackle at all and gave it a flourescent glow. Definitely NOT what I was hoping for. To tone that down I used some Snow Cap Distress Stain.
Not exactly how I envisioned it but...I can't think of any other way to change or add to it so at least for now it's done. What I was really envisioning was closer to Step 3 before the Crackle Paint. I have only used it twice and neither time did it crackle and neither time did I like it.
I am also entering this in this month's Flying Unicorn Mixed Media Inspired challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope that you are enjoying your weekend!