PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, June 20, 2013

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

It seems today I've got the blues - I used sketch #298 from Mojo Monday and a Monochromatic Color scheme for Random Wednesdays at Colorful Creations to make a birthday card.  The Flying Unicorn is also having a Use Your Stash challenge.  To create the card I used all paper scraps, a chipboard star from a box of chipboard I've had probably 4 years, tiny tags that I've had for at least 2 years, and paper ribbon that I've had for over 10 years.


The sketch:


My Card:



And I just joined Daisy Yellow Index Card a Day Challenge and for my first index card I used the theme stitching and the prompts polka dots and stencil.  I colored my card with Distress Stain Broken China then used Distress Ink Salty Ocean and a Crafters Workshop template for the dots.  I used a Bazzil Stitch template and pricked in the word LAUGH which I then stitched in navy blue embroidery thread.

Here's my first Index Card:





It's getting late so I am heading off to bed.  Thanks for stopping by.  Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and your index card, too. Polka dots just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And your index card appeals to me too, because I love spots and dots and circles :)
    Zoe @ Top Floor Treasures

    ReplyDelete