PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, November 17, 2013

ALL OUT OF LOVE

Today's layout is using lyrics from the Air Supply song 'All out of Love' for the Colorful Creations November Song Challenge.  I used a sketch from Life.Paper.Scrapbook which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise.  I created it using various shades of an aqua blue and a drop of navy for the Monochrome challenge at Scrapbook.com.

Here is the Sketch:


and here is my Layout:


I hope to get to some creating after dinner so check back in later or in the morning to see what I have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope that you have had a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. sweet page Paula, thank you so much for joining us at life.paper.scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and I love how you flipped the sketch to make it work for you- thanks for joining in at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic Blue on your page, and such a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Life.Paper.Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete