PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, August 30, 2013

HAPPY THURSDAY! (YES I KNOW IT'S FRIDAY BUT I WAS TOO TIRED ON THURSDAY TO POST!)

Yesterday I had a capsule endoscopy.  I was wiped out from the prep procedure and lost the first half of the day - when I intended to head to a museum - instead I spent it in bed.  I had to swallow a little tiny camera that was in a capsule and where a special pouch.  The camera took 5000 photos of my digestive track in search of internal bleeding that is causing my very low red cell count and very low iron.  I was able to take off the pouch at 4 and have something to eat so I gained a bit of strength and was able to do a bit of creating last night - but then I stayed up so late there was no time to write my post.  This morning there was no time either as I had to take my son to work and then I spent a much too short time at Mt. Cuba Center.  What an amazing garden and trails...and it was another day filled with butterflies!  There was also some stunning flowers and interesting tree bark I photographed too.  I must go back there again as I know I did not get to nearly all of it.  

Here is a sneak peak of some photos from my day:






And now back to our regularly scheduled post - 

My creations were 3 cards and 1 layout.  The cards came from sketches for the August Scrapbook.com card sketch challenge.

The first one is Sketch #3:



And my Card:





My second was using Sketch #4:



and my Card:



My last card used sketch #5:



and my Card:




My last creation was a layout.  I created it for the Word Challenge 'SPLASH' on Sunnyside Up Creations and used the Colorful Creations Guest Designer Sketch.

The Sketch:



and my Layout:





Now I'm off to take a quick rest and get in a bit of creating time so watch for another post later or tomorrow (although I will be working on a project for The Krazy Crafting Crew Blog Hop that will be on Sunday so you may not get to see anything until then!  

Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start!

No comments:

Post a Comment