PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

TWO FOR TONIGHT

I have two layouts to share with you tonight. 

The first uses sketch #42 from My Scraps & More and the 'ugly papers and embellishment' I received for the Ugly August challenge on Scrapbook.com.

Here is the Sketch:



These were the papers and embellishment I received:


And here is my Layout:




My other layout uses Sketch #41 froom My Scraps & More and the word 'Summer' for the Say it with Words challenge on Colorful Creations.

The Sketch:



And my Layout:



I just loved this sculpture and it really summarized all that has been going on with me.  I have low B12, low red cells, low white cells, low iron and a host of other minor ailments.  I have been to the osteopath weekly as well as a hematologist, gastroenterologist, opthamologist, psychologist, dermatologist and I still need a neurologist - so for me this has been the summer of the 'ologist'.

I have another endoscopy in the morning so I am off to bed.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, Paula! Sorry to hear your summer has been kinda blah. I hope the docs get you all healed up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages Paula. I know that sculpture! Take care and hope you get answers soon!

    ReplyDelete