PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THREE MORE FROM HAGLEY!

Tonite I have 3 pages to share with you.  I completed one last night and the other two this evening.  I am winding down my day at Hagley.  There will probably only be two or three more pages.

My first layout uses a sketch (and a butterfly) from Scrapping Everyday Miracles, and includes at least five embellishments for the Colorful Creations Use Your Stash challenge.

The Sketch:


My Layout:




My second layout uses My Scraps and More  Sketch #43.

The Sketch:


My Layout:


And my last layout for the evening uses Sketch #17 from 2 Broke Girls which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise and used 2 photos instead of the journaling strips.

The Sketch:


My Layout:


By the weekend I hope to have completed my pages of Hagley and I will do a few different things and then either work with the photos I posted earlier today from Lums Pond or I will start Rockwood Mansion and Park.  And now it's off to bed for me.  Sweet dreams to all.  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. These are fun layouts. The hagley is near my MIL's house so we go there a lot. It's neat to see it as others do.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've documented Hagley so well! Way to use all these sketches! Thanks for scrappin' along with us at 2 Broke Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages, Paula!! What a lovely take on my sketch and nice inking!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles August Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, Paula! Love your photos! Thanks for joining us at 2 Broke Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these layouts! you go girl! thanks for sharing them with us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very busy you are... 3 layouts! WOW! They are beautiful :) Thanks for playing with Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete