PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, January 21, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS ROBERT!

One year ago last week, I left New Jersey to move to Delaware.  On my way here that first night I left my eldest son in a detox.  One year ago today he came out clean and sober.  What a difference a year can make.  I am so proud of him and the changes that he is making in his life.  There is a long way to go but he is only 20 years old and the first steps in getting on with life needed to be getting clean and sober so that he had a life to live.  I thank God for helping him to arrive at the conclusion that those days of his life had come to an end.  He has a wonderful girlfriend that stuck by him through the worst of things and is still with him today.  He has made many new friends through AA and NA and today he feels better about himself than he did at this time last year.  He has a full time job and he just started college.  Way to go Robert!

This is the card I made for him celebrating this first big milestone of his new way of life.  I did it using a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges.  Here is the sketch:


and here is the card:


Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all visitors and comments so if you have a second please let me know you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment