PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, January 14, 2013

MORE ABOUT HEALING

I am so happy to report that I am really feeling the power of God moving through me and healing me from the deep depression and horrible state of anxiety that I have been in since last October.  Everyday I wake up and feel a little bit more me.  I am eating normally again and just about sleeping normally too.  I feel that this is an answer to prayer...to all the prayers that others have been lifting me up in and for my broken and desperate prayers calling out to my God to restore me.  

Today while I was doing my writing I added the verse Jeremiah 30:17.  I immediately knew that I wanted to do an art journal page with it and I envisioned it with black, red and teal.  I started by putting down layers of paint and gesso, mists, and using stencils.  I planned to write the verse out in white.  I have a white Sharpie paint pen that others have sworn by but when I attempted to use it I got nowhere.  I decided to print the verse out, cut it up and ink it.

Here is the final outcome:


Thanks for stopping by.  Please come again soon!

5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog! Great journal page. Love the background! I'm so happy for you to be healing. God is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled that your healing is continuing! That is a wonderful verse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - and Praise God for answered prayers and continued healing! (LOVE that verse... and quote it often!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Our God is good that's for sure! I'm so happy you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And think God for your healing

    ReplyDelete