PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, January 6, 2013

CYAO #45

Welcome back for another CYAO challenge from Paper Secrets!  Can you believe this is already challenge #45?  For this week, we had to use this sketch (#83) from Deconstructing Jen.



and we needed to include at least 3 from the following:

*corrugated cardboard/paper *twine  *dry embossing
*chevrons  *pennant flag/little flyer  *Thickers


For my card I chose to use the corrugated paper (black strip), twine (line and bow) and dry embossing (Sizzix Basic Grey flower with stem).


Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creation.  Hopefully I will be back on track soon!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I really like your white background and wonderful die cuts! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete