PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A LITTLE BIT TO SHARE WITH YOU

Welcome back to my creative space! 

I'm so happy you are here!  

Today I am going to share a layout and a card with you.


First up is my layout created for my Using Up Scraps UUS17 challenge over on Soul Scrappers   This month I am challenging you all to use up some of those random leftover slpahbet stickers I'm sure you have laying around.


Here is just a small sampling of the many 
I had to work with:



And here is what I created with them-



The card I created is for a new site I just discovered called FUSION!  It's a fun site that offers you the opportunity to play along with an inspiration photo, or a sketch, or both.  




For my card I opted to use both.


And here it is-




I thought I would share a few close ups 
with the fun details.




a fun vintage image, a tiny tag, 
and some stamping.



some embossing and more stamping


and a really awesome flower I got in the 
Robin's Nest Bee Happy! Bee Scrappy! 
Flower Swap!

Thanks for stopping by! 
All comments greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. fun page! I love the retro feel of your card too! Thanks for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Retro Mother's Day card - great collage of panels and flowers! thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete