PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, April 3, 2015

SPECIAL GUEST SPOT!!!

My friend and fellow Design Team member from Scrapping Everyday Miracles, the very talented Alicia Redshaw happens to own a wonderful scrapbook store in Australia and online called Scrapbook Fantasies.  This month she is sponsoring the challenges over at CSI - Color...Stories...Inspiration.  She has asked me to be her guest and create some samples for her. 


The first challenge is -


And here is what I created for it -


All five colors from the scheme plus the sketch!

Evidence:

Map Print

Travel Element and Metal

Textured Paper
Chevrons

Transparent Item - Live Life is vellum!

Decorative Border (felt ribbon)

Testimony:

Journal about a trip - This is my Mom's trip to Italy in 1982.
Journal in three spots!
Inspiration word - purpose






**************************************************

So happy you stopped by to see my creations.  I hope you will check out both CSI and Scrapbook Fantasies!  Please leave a comment letting me know you stopped by!

1 comment: