PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, April 23, 2015

HAVE A BEE-U-TIFUL DAY!

Today I have a short post with a card I made for my friend Robin of Robin's Scrap Nest.  Today she had spinal surgery and I wanted to send her something to cheer her up.  I just came back from her Bee Happy!  Bee Scrappy! crop so this stamp set was just perfect.

I used the sketch from The Memory Nest 
Make It Monday #38.  



I rotated the sketch 1/4 turn to the left.

and here is my card - 


The stamp was from a set I got from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  They have a great selection of stamps, many with matching dies, lotys of great sentiment stamps etc.  You should go check them out.

Hope you enjoyed seeing little 
Rhubarb the Bear as a Bee!  

Thanks for stopping by.  
All comments gratefully appreciated.





5 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch for your card. Hope your friend makes a good recovery. Thanks for sharing at tMN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula this card is completely adorable! Hope things are going well! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch to make a card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, this card is absolutely adorable!! Love how you used the sketch to create it!!! Loving that bee and your patterned papers! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute is that card! Love your "spin" on the sketch - Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest Blog!

    ReplyDelete