PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, April 18, 2015

BEE HAPPY! BEE SCRAPPY! - IT'S SUNDAY!

Sunday started off with a trip to NewPointe Community Church in Millersburg, Ohio with my roomies.  Then it was back to The Carlisle for more creative fun!



On Sunday I used a sketch from Turtle Soup Monday Sketch challenge 4/6.


and some photos of my younger son Thomas fishing the first time we went to Lum's Pond State Park in August 2013.

And here's my layout...flipped around a bit...


I also did a make and take tag with Charlene Woods designer of C-thru the Woods stamps. The tag reads 'May Each Miracle of Spring be a sweet reminder of God's Everlasting Love.'  I'm going to enter my tag in challenge #179 at Word Art Wednesday.


Can't wait to post Monday - I actually accomplished a bit more!




1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful art, Paula. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete