PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, April 2, 2015

MORE SADNESS

Today I have two cards to share with you.  Sadly, they are both Sympathy cards. And I created them after attending a funeral. I am grateful the month of March has ended which brought with it the deaths of 9 friends and family under 60 years old.


The first card uses the sketch #391 from Mojo Monday.




Keeping tall and skinny in mind I went into my stash of card bases.  There I found some tall and skinny gatefold cards which I had never tried before.  So here is my first ever gatefold card.  I turned the sketch on it's side.


and I even did a complimentary inside


My next card used Feeling Sketchy #117 which I now see has already closed.  Apparently the problem is that my phone does not update the page so when I looked last night there were still several more days for it to be open.  Now I know NOT to trust the phone.

Here is the sketch -

and here is the card I created using it.


I am also going to share my cards with Word Art Wednesday for challenge #177.

Thank you for stopping by to see my creations.  I am looking towards this month being one of life.  Starting with Sunday - Easter - The Resurrection - the ultimate in NEW life, and I have a friend in Uganda expecting to have a baby boy any time now.

Happy Easter!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting your entry with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, Paula. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art in our challenges. It's so wonderful to have you play along and share your talents with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete