PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, April 24, 2015

WHAT HAPPENED TO SPRING?

Here in Delaware it had warmed up.  I had packed my boots and sweaters away and pulled out all my spring/summer tops and had declared it flip-flop season.  

And then this week arrived...

Back to the 40's! Fortunately I found one pair of booties to wear or I would have frozen my toes off.  The extra blankets that had been down at the bottom of the bed have been pulled back up. 

So I am guessing that is qwhy when I was in the mood to create with a Julie Nutting doll stamp I opted for the one I did.

I chose sketch #119 from over at Feeling Sketchy

.  
and here is the creation I have to 
share with you- 


I hope that you enjoyed seeing my quick card and I hope to be back tomorrow with more!

Hearing from you makes my day!  All comments greatly appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. How fun, Paula! Love those plaids!.
    Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch. Thanks tor joining at Feeling Sketchy :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Paula, and I can appreciate pulling out warmer things (again), as I live just north of Boston and we are experiencing the return of colder weather here, too. Love your girl in boots, and your colors are warm ones. Great use of the sketch here. Glad to have you participating in the Feeling Sketchy Challenge!

    Kay Wallace
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great card and quite fitting for the weather you were having! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my part of Australia we should be heading into the cold weather but I am still in T-shirts and bare feet! I love the Julie Nutting dolls and you have inspired me to ink one up....Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy and I hope the warmer weather comes back for you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - I love the plaid bg! Thanks for joining us for our Feeling Sketchy #119 challenge. We hope to see you gain soon.

    love
    Jen L
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful ~ Michelle fs dt

    ReplyDelete