PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A LITTLE BIT OF SUNDAY

Today I was able to complete a tag and two layouts for Colorful Creations.  The tag was for Fi's St. Patrick's Day Tag Challenge.  The instructions were to use green and white and to do a technique like stamping.  I started by inking my tag with green distress ink and then used some gesso and a stencil.  I stamped and heat embossed the word Easter and the dove with the olive branch on green cardstock.  I used some bling, buttons, flowers, and fiber.  

Here's my tag:



Next I did a layout for the Member Spotlight challenge ending tonite.  I used some photos from the play 1607 First Landing that we saw back in 2009 at the Historic Villages at Cape Henry, Virginia Beach.  

Here is the sketch:



and here is my layout:


My last layout is for Libby's Song Challenge using the Bob Seger song Old Time Rock 'n' Roll.  The photo is my son playing air guitar in the ocean.  The metal banner on the top reads Rock Star as you needed to use a word or words from the song.  For this challenge I used sketch #DS90 from Decontructing Jen.  I inked the edges of everything with distress ink and I distressed my photo and the center blocks with my Distrezz It All.  

Here is the sketch:


And my layout:



And now I am going to head off to bed as tomorrow is going to be a long day!  Sweet dreams to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment