PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, March 11, 2013

ONLY ONE TONIGHT

I was only able to complete one layout tonight but it was out of my comfort zone and it turns out I am pretty happy with it.  I started it for Random Wednesday on the Colorful Creations .  I used twine for Critter Sketch challenge #155 Use Twine, Kaboodle Doodle #162 - 3 Dimensional, There She Goes #198 Color Challenge - several shades of green, Pink Elephant TPE190 Happy St. Patrick's Day - use the color green, Shabby Tea Room #157 - Oh So Pretty in Pink, Whoopsi Daisy Buttons or Bows (or both!) and Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #70.

Here is the color palette I worked with:



some inspiration:



and here is my layout:



It's late and I am expecting a long day tomorrow so I will be off to bed.  Sweet dreams to all!  I'd love to hear comments if you have the time!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love your inspiration pic. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos, Paula. I'm always delighted to have you share with us, and hope you know how much I appreciate your participation.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this layout! What a great color and picture inspiration "take"!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm Teresa from Critters Challenge Blog. Thanks for entering your scrapbook page into our challenge. I'm loving your green inspiration. Good luck! Crafty smiles, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics and you used some great embellies to dress up your page. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely layout! Wonderful idea on it!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy on the Buttons or Bows challenge. Hope to see your lovely works again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks "Use the color GREEN" challenge over at at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete