PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A QUICK MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I was too tired to post my last creation for yesterday.  It was a Christmas card I did using the round sketch #282 from Mojo Monday and the top row of #51 Tic Tac Toe card from Always Playing With Paper's Merry Monday challenge.  This is also for challenge #231 Shaped Cards at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

The Sketch:


The Tic Tac Toe Board:


My Card:



Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back later with the start of the weekend's creations.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and original! Red and green is always such a classic and striking colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the traditional colours you have chosen, Paula. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the circles, Paula! And the sentiment really pops! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Paula, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete