PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, March 8, 2013

SNEAK PEEK FRIDAY WITH STUDIO JRU!



This has been a quiet somewhat unproductive week for me as I have not been feeling well and have had to spend a lot of time running to the hospital and dr but I did manage to sneak in a few creations.  

My cards:







An altered mirror:


There is also one layout but I am holding out on you with that one as I have been invited to be the Guest Designer for Scrapping Everyday Miracles and it will be revealed in another week or so.

4 comments:

  1. ... rest well, recover quickly, and let the creative juices flow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so awesome and I love how you altered that frame. Beautiful work! Hope you feel all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! Your cards are lovely. Love frame as well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness... you still got a lot of creating done! so many cute cards and such a pretty mirror! i sure hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete