PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FINALLY D - EVEN AFTER SOME CONFUSION


I am so late with my A2Z of me - I was only up to D.  So yesterday, I decided to take D and work with it.  I didn't realize I was SO confused that I took the D and I missed it up with some C.  Of course after it was all done and I had taken a photo of it I realized what I had done.  I decided to take it apart carefully and then sleep on it for the night.  Today I decided to start over.  I got out a new set of instructions and got down to it.  My bubble wrap was very large so I took that as well as some that were not bubble wrap but were from the same family.  I put them all on the sheet.  Then I took the quotes and put them on.  Some were a tad wrinkled because of taking them off the other one but they worked.  Just for laughs I figured I'd show you what I did yesterday since I had a photo of it.







and now finally, late but here it is:




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Comments are always gratefully appreciated.  I may have more shortly so be sure to stop in and see.

2 comments:

  1. your pages are lovely, even the happy accident !! lol and i am looking forward to popping back to see how your getting on :) best wishes from lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things you create always amaze me. What a wonderful concept; I can't wait to see your final result. I just adore that water colored look. So beautiful, Paula!!! xoxo jules

    ReplyDelete