PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, March 9, 2013

SHARING SOME FUN FROM THE POT OF GOLD CROP!




This weekend on Colorful Creations we are having our Pot of Gold Crop.  There are lots of great challenges there and we are giving you until St. Patrick's Day, March 17th to complete them.  Please be sure to check out all the fun and games!  Here are a few things that I have done so far:

For my challenge, I wanted you to be inspried by the colors of St. Patrick's Day - mainly green and to use some shamrocks.




The next challenge I did was for Janet's challenge.  Her Challenge for the Pot of Gold Crop is a Card Challenge.
  1.  You must make a greeting card.
  2.  The Card must have the color GREEN on it.
  3.   You must have at least 4 other colors on the card – colors of the RAINBOW (redorangeyellowgreenblue,indigoviolet)
  4. You must have bling, stickles, or glitter because… ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD

I chose to create an Easter card for this one.  My gold is the embossed cross.  


Next I was on to Roulien's challenge which was to use this wonderful inspiration:


 ~  Use 3 different patterned papers on your project;
~  Use 3 different colored embellishment on your project;
~  Use something gold and green somewhere on your page;



For Anne's challenge you needed to use the word LUCK or LUCKY and I created another St. Patrick's Day card using the word LUCK.



Hopefully I will be able to work on a few more challenges later tonite!  Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

1 comment: